Join teamet og vær med til at skabe den næste generation af high-tech herremode!
LABFRESH skaber premium herremode og er specialiset i fiberbehandlet bomuld. Vi er passionerede omkring dansk design og ny teknologi.
LABFRESH blev grundlagt i januar 2017 i Amsterdam, da vi blev det mest successfulde fashion projekt i Holland i Kickstarter's historie.
Siden da er vores team vokset til 15 mennesker, vi har haft massevis af medieomtale, lanceret en ny Kickstarter kampagne og fået en investering fra en af Danmarks førende investorerer.
Vi arbejder hårdt hver dag for at ændre måden, verden producerer og forbruger mode på.
"We take our work seriously.
Ourselves not so much."
We are looking for a Textile Materials Engineer to be part of our team. We are seeking someone with knowledge of linking textile processing, structure and properties to performance. If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, were looking for you. In this role, you will focus on advancing fiber properties and textile structures on fabric.
- Focusing on understanding the impact of raw materials, processes and other external factors on the durability of final product performance
- Linking the chemical, physical and mechanical properties of fibers, textiles, and flexible composites to apparel performance
- Partnering with team members and cross-functional stakeholders to identify, develop and utilize textile characterization
Desired Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Polymer Science and Engineering, or other relevant BA.
- Experience with textile or flexible composite materials, chemical processing and characterization OR Masters / Ph.D. degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Polymer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Textile Engineering
- Strong working knowledge of the mechanical/chemical behavior of textiles or flexible composites
- Experience with chemical fabric finishes
- Knowledge of compatibilityofchemicalmixtures
- Experience linking textile properties, structure, processing and performance (i.e. abrasion, tear, strength, stiffness, toughness, wettability, adhesion, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of textile/flexible composite testing and characterization
- Hands-on experience with test method development
- Experience with/knowlgede about nanotechnology
- Knowledge about Fluorcarbons, Hydrocarbons, PFCs/PECs, C4 or C6 chemistry
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
LABFRESH is a premium menswear brand specialised in smart cotton fabrics. We are passionate about minimalistic Scandinavian design and disruptive technologies.
We are 2-years old, growing fast, and based in the red light district of Amsterdam.
We are looking for a textile nerd that can help us create the most timeless and durable menswear collection in the world.
As an intern you touch the entire product function and the process from design to on-time delivery. You get the chance to work directly with every link in our supply chain, including fabric mills, textile innovation labs, and factories. Your mission is to ensure the quality, reliability, and sustainability of the new products we are developing.
- Working closely with founders on the LABFRESH Product Roadmap
- Sourcing and producing technical fabrics in collaboration with our agent.
- Research and prototype new finishings and yarns.
- Setting up and testing quality control in our in-house lab.
What we offer
- Responsibility from day 1
- 250 in monthly compensation
- Friday drinks
- Unlimited office dog cuddling
Design & engineering