Assistant Store Manager APPLY NOW
Assistant store manager
The short story
LABFRESH is a premium menswear brand specialised in smart cotton fabrics. We make our own life-proof fabrics in the EU and Switzerland with the vision to enable us all to buy less, but better.
We launched in Amsterdam in 2017 and went viral with our first creation - a red wine and odour repelling white shirt. We now have customers in 98 countries and are expanding into retail.
In July we open our first flagship store at Van Baerlestraat 32 - financed 100% by our community and with our HQ on the top floor.
Please be like this
All of us in LABFRESH genuinely care about delighting our awesome community - they are more than just regular customers because they help us develop new products and fund new innovations. So please love them.
The scope of work is varied - to enjoy startup life you need to be a fast-learner and willing to develop new skills within areas we decide on together. Entrepreneurship is not always an easy ride, but it sure builds character.
Last but not least - we appreciate a contagious energy and an entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do.
- 2+ years of experience as a top performer in a leading store, preferably within apparels or a fast-growing DTC brand.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and understand that this is not a 9 to 5 job - it requires genuine commitment, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude.
- You have impeccable attention to detail; the presentation of our brand should always be immaculate and always on-brand.
- Structured & organised, since you will be owning your own projects
- Willing to work weekends
- Fluent Dutch and English
What ya gonna do?
- You will work directly with the store manager and founders on shaping and expanding our retail presence in The Netherlands.
- Suggest new initiatives to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Reach and achieve monthly targets.
What’s the deal?
- Get in on the ground floor of a hyped startup and adapt the role to fit your passions.
- Fast-track your personal growth by joining a culture where you can experiment and execute without having to worry about “management”.
- €2,000 clothing budget, market-conform salary, and monthly bonus
- Be a part of our lively HQ where we crack many jokes, cook many eggs, and have many VrijMiBos. We even have a big terrasse and 2 office dogs.
Email your motivation and CV to our store manager, Thanasis: email@example.com